Neat! Will try this out.
reaper command palette
A downloadable extension for Windows and macOS
Do (almost) anything in REAPER quickly and easily, without memorizing keyboard shortcuts.
This extension lets you find and execute commands simply by typing a few characters.
- Fuzzy search with highlighted matches
- Built-in help
- Run any action from REAPER's action list
- Add effect plugins and instruments to a track or take (search by name or category)
- Add FX Chains
- Create new tracks from track templates
- Open recent projects
- Open project templates
This extension will add two new actions to the action list (Actions -> Show action list...):
- Command Palette: Show This will show a small window with a text field. Start typing what you are looking for (actions, effect plugins, etc.) and hit enter when the desired command is selected to execute it. The window can be closed (without executing a command) by pressing the Escape key. See the built-in help for more useful tips.
- Command Palette: Reload This action will reload the command plaette. Run this after actions that might add or remove commands (scanning new plugins, changing keyboard shortcuts, adding or removing custom scripts/actions, etc.)
It is highly recommended to set up a keyboard shortcut for these commands for easy access.
- Windows 10 or newer
- REAPER v5.92 or newer (64-bit only)
If you find this useful you can also support my work on Patreon
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Release v1.0.1 - Adding mac support11 days ago