fantastic plugin, appreciate the updates!
Emergence v1.0-beta.2 - ADSR grain envelopes
This beta update adds ADSR envelopes for shaping grains (probably the most often requested feature for the plugin), along with a number of other fixes and improvements. At this stage I feel like most things that I would want in v1.0 are already there. Next I think I will do some work on the UI to make it look a bit nicer and make it easier to use.
If you feel like anything important is missing (or maybe there but annoying or difficult to use) let me know! I would love to hear what you think.
Thank you to everyone who decided to support the project so far either on itch or Patreon.
- Add controls for ADSR grain envelopes
- Improve granulator performance
- Copying stream parameters now correctly copies the value and modulation of the Position parameter
- Change default value of the Increment parameter to 0.0, increase parameter range
- Change default timebase to Hz for lfo, randomizer and grain generation rate
- Make transitions smoother when Freeze, Clear or Bypass is toggled
Recently I set up a newsletter to make it easy for you to get notified about updates and news related to my projects. You can sign up here if you are interested.
What to expect
This is an unstable beta version meaning:
- Any feature might be removed or changed. It is recommended to render any sounds you want to keep.
- Backwards compatibility with previous versions (0.x or 1.x-beta) is not guaranteed. This might mean automation data and presets saved by your DAW not working as expected and possibly other similar issues.
- Might contain bugs. My goal is to release high quality software even in beta stages, but mistakes happen. Please report any issues you encounter.
This version is released with a different name/id and can be installed and used alongside the latest stable version (v0.3.2).
- Please see the discussion board for bug reports, feature requests, questions and general feedback.
- Before posting please make sure you are using the latest version of the plugin. The problem might be already fixed in a newer version.